Switching to voting for one icon since there are so few entries!
Eliminated due to lack of skips and no entry: dixon
- Vote for 1 icon of the least quality. Reasons such as 'I don't like' or 'It's too plain' are not allowed. Actually think about why you are voting out the icon. If the icon is too plain, why is that bad thing? What could have been done to improve the icon?
- Also vote for 1 icon that you feel is the best quality. The reason for this one is optional but encouraged.
- Keep your icon identity hidden until after the results are posted. Do not vote for yourself or get anyone to vote for you.
- You do not have to be a participant to vote (the more the merrier!).
- Positive votes do not take away from the amount of negative votes. This will change in the event of a tie.
- One person will be eliminated as the result of the voting.
- The comments are screened.
- If you entered and do not vote then you will not be eligible for Community's Choice or Mod's Choice.
- Voting will be open until Monday at around 11 PM ET. ( voting under the cut for challenge #07Collapse )